Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy, but good times

Boy these days are sure busy it seems. Shelcy has been up to Saratoga Springs for a week and a half, doing her thing. Work is real busy for me even though it seems I take a lot of time off lately. I guess maybe that's why its busy, because I'm always playing catchup. Lots of children need our help. Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork, the work is never over till the paperwork is done. After Rick and I helped Shelcy move up north and took Josh and Sara down south, we took some time out for just us. We took another ride up to Lehi and went to Cabelas and Rick got his birthday present that he wanted, a Fly Fishing Pole and the fixens. Then we got home and went up to Panguitch Lake and through our poles in the lake. He tried his hand at fly fishing, but had no luck, I didn't have any luck either with my pro fishing pole either. But we did have a good dinner consisting of wheat bread, peanut butter, strawberry jelly for me and honey for my honey, barbque chips, drinks and graham crackers, delicious. On Monday night, Josh and Sara came over to wash clothes so we decided to go back out to the lake with them, this time it was to NewCastle lake. Josh was the first one to catch a little beauty, Josh was the second one to catch a little beauty, My beautiful self was the third one to catch a tiny little fella and Josh caught the last one. Poor Rick and Sara.:( We just let ours Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But it was fun to reel it in. We took some Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner up with us so it's a good thing we brought food or we would have been hungry:) Rick went fishing tonight with his fly friend, but had no luck again, I wuv you honey:

No comments:

Post a Comment